The 15th Annual RRWSL 7v7 Tournament will take place on Saturday, February 6th, 2016.
Games will be round-robin format. (4 and 5 team divisions – 1st/2nd place is based on a 10-point system)
Finals only apply to the Over30 Recreation division (8 team division with A/B brackets).
- Old Settlers Park, 3300 East Palm Valley Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665
- Fees $275 per team
- Checkin – Friday, February 5, 6-8:00pm, Old Settler’s Park Concession Stand
- Contact Faith Bushen to confirm your tournament registration.
- Have any guest players complete the player-two-day-registration-tssas. Fee is $6. Please make checks payable to RRWSL.
- Complete the 2016 Tournament Roster.
- Review the RRWSL Tournament Rules.
- Team Check In Process for Captains (PDF version).
RRWSL 2016 Team Check-In Process
- Make sure 5 copies of your roster are provided at Registration.
- Player cards will be verified against your roster at Registration.
- If player passes are needed for the tournament, provide:
a. Payment of $6 per player pass (Check or money orders only; made out to RRWSL; cash will not be accepted)
b. Copy of player’s photo ID (Driver’s license or previous season TSSAS player pass)
c. Player pass form with signature (player-two-day-registration-tssas)
- If new player card is needed for the spring season, captains must provide payment of $25 and completed player pass form with a copy of the player’s photo ID.
- After registering, collect wrist bands for each player (no band, no play – no exceptions); all players must wear bands so that they are not removable. Bands will be checked every game by the referee.
- Note that each player will be asked at least once on tournament day to produce their card (or photo ID for one-day pass players) against their wrist band. If something happens to a wrist band during the tournament, the player must check in with proper ID at the tournament information desk.
- Remember that each Home team must provide a game ball.
- Remind your players about RRWSL’s no jewelry policy .
Jewelry: NO jewelry is allowed, both cloth and metal varieties. Jewelry must be removed prior to the games, with the exception of flat rings, medical alerts (bracelets or necklaces). Non-removable piercings must be taped to prevent injury at all times during play. The referee will confirm that the Rule is being followed by the player.